RCC Pipes are manufactured and tested as per IS: 458-2003. The technology used for the manufacture of concrete pipes is vertical dry cast method using vibrators to compact the concrete. The ends of pipes are suitable for socket and spigot.
Backed by a comprehensive knowledge of technology and rich experience of manufacturing, the company has set up sophisticated plant with latest and fully automated machines to manufacture R.C.C. pipes of diameter 300 mm to 2600 mm at Wada near Mumbai in Maharashtra.
We at Millars are manufacturing concrete pipes of Class NP3 and NP4 in sizes varying from 300 mm to 2600 mm Diameter as per IS 458:2003 under controlled environment and quality management system. We can also manufacture Jacking pipes, Square and Rectangular Box products and a range of Manhole products with use of high-tech Vertical Vibration Casting Technology under one roof.
The technology used for the manufacture of concrete pipes is vertical Dry-Cast method using vibrators to compact the concrete. The water cement ratio of concrete in pipes made using these processes is low and with high levels of compaction, the result is pipes having higher concrete compressive strength as compared to spun pipes. The concrete thus produced is practically impermeable to water and has the highest level of durability.
VIBRATION CASTING TECHNOLOGY
The need for meeting huge increase in demand coupled with stringent requirements of accuracy in socket and spigot joint replaced the spinning process by the modern methods to manufacture pipes, the most popular being the casting by vibration technique. By the year 1990 around 80% of the pipe making units across the world changed over to casting process including the pioneers ‘Humes’.
When you buy the pipes made by us, manufactured with Vibration Casting Technology,
you receive a bundle of Benefits:
1) Our vertical cast concrete pipes are manufactured using vibration technology from TEKSAM- Denmark, a method that employs specialized high-tech machinery to produce superior strength pipes.
2) You get a pipe with precisely controlled socket and spigot. Joint eliminating the leakage through the joint. No more contamination of ground water. No more risk of contamination of water supply mains by sewage. The sewage lines become maintenance free thereby reduce the expenditures and avoid inconvenience.
3) The pipes are made from high grade concrete and hence have a very high strength. No more breakages. High life expectancy.
4) The faster rate of productions helps in reduction of project completion time. Reduction in project costs. Possibility to purchase pipes from single pipe producer.
5) Consistent Quality: No dimensional variations from pipe to pipe. Easy assembly at site. Mould finished smooth inner surface increases the sewage output for the same diameter.
6) The use of unreinforced pipes without compromising strengths overcomes the problem associated with steel reinforcements.
Hydraulic Pressure Test
Three Edge Load Bearing Test
At Millars, we insure a adherence to strict quality control and certify our products before dispatch.
- Water Mains
- Conveyance of Treated Effluent
Our Esteemed Clients
2) KALYAN DOMBIVALI MUNICIPAL CORPORATION (KDMC)
3) MUNICIPAL CORPORATION OF GREATER MUMBAI (MCGM)
4) CIDCO PROJECTS
5) PASCO INDIA LTD.
6) SPML INFRA LTD.
7) GHARPURE ENGINEERS (PUNE)
9) AKRUTI PROJECTS (MIRA ROAD)
10) VBHS (PALGHAR)
11) SUPER CONSTRUCTIONS (MEHASANA)
12) SAUMYA CONSTRUCTIONS (AHMEDABAD)
13) MANSI CORPORATION (AHMEDABAD)
14) NEPTUNE PROJECTS (KALYAN)
15) MAHAVIR INFRA (MUMBAI)
Other Precast Products